8th January 2018, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for B.Ed after 2 years teaching experience?

I am a Graduate in Commerce with 58% and have 2 years teaching experience in pre-primary school. Is there any age limit? I am from Rajkot. I have not done PTC or NCTE course. Can I join B.Ed? Please, give me names of colleges where B.Ed can be done externally.

11th January 2018, 10:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for B.Ed after 2 years teaching experience?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course from a recognised university. It is 2 years or 4 semester course.

The required qualification to appear in entrance examination for admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%.

No, there is no age limit to appear in examination.

After B.Ed course you will become eligible to appear in CTET or TET examination. Candidates qualifying in examination will become eligible for recruitment in government schools.
12th January 2018, 08:35 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

B.Ed refers to Bachelor of Education and same is a professional teaching degree course required by those who are looking to make their career as a teacher.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing B.Ed degree course is a bachelor degree in Arts/Science/Commerce stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5%-10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

Now as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for pursuing having completed your B.Com degree course with 58% marks then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible for pursuing B.Ed degree course. Further as far as you are concerned about the age limit and experience required for pursuing B.Ed then you do not have to worry regarding these things as these does not matters.
12th January 2018, 03:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required for Bachelor of Education:

1. Bachelor's degree in any stream.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

You have both, you can apply for Bachelor of Education entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?