20th August 2016, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed? Am I eligible if I have teaching experience for 5 years?

I was teaching in school from 2003 2008. Now I am not attached to any school for past 7-8 years. I want to know if I can get admissoion in B.Ed program through the previous.experience certifcate or I have to join school and complete 2 years working again.
Please confirm.

21st August 2016, 03:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed? Am I eligible if I have teaching experience for 5 years?

No, with experience certificate you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in B.Ed course.

The eligibility to get admission in B.Ed course is :-

Candidate must have passed minimum bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 50% in degree relaxation for reserved category.

So, if you have both qualification you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission.
21st August 2016, 07:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed? Am I eligible if I have teaching experience for 5 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was teaching in school from 2003 2008. Now I am not attached to any school for past 7-8 years. I want to know if I can get admissoion in B.Ed program through the previous.experience certifcate or I have to join school and complete 2 years working again.
Please confirm.
If you fulfill below given criteria, then you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
21st August 2016, 10:13 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor degree in Education and it is two year degree which is now compulsory to appear for entrance examination like CTET/TET etc.

The admission in course is offered after qualifying in entrance examination conducted by respective universities/institutes. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree and have minimum 50% in it with relaxation for reserved category.

So, you have to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course. For more information about examination visit the official website of university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?