19th February 2022, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and colleges in Kolkata for MSc in Forensic Science and Criminology?

Am I eligible for pursuing Msc in Forensic science and criminology after studying Bsc in Microbiology. Also mention some colleges in Kolkata and admission procedure

24th February 2022, 04:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and colleges in Kolkata for MSc in Forensic Science and Criminology?

Eligibility Criteria for MSc in Forensic Science and Criminology:-

The students who are applying for a Master of Science in forensic science and criminology must have a bachelor of degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any recognised College or University.

Students must have 12th standard board with 50% marks.

MSc Forensic Science and Criminology colleges in Kolkata:-

Dolphin PG College of Science

RG Kar Medical College and Hospital

Burdwan Medical College

Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College and Hospital

Midnapore Medical College

Ashutosh College

North Bengal Medical College and Hospital etc.

25th February 2022, 09:32 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and colleges in Kolkata for MSc in Forensic Science and Criminology?

The list of Colleges in Kolkata for MSc in Forensic Science is:-

*Midnapore Medical College

*North Bengal Medical College & Hospital

*Burdwan Medical College

The eligibility for MSc in Forensic Science and Criminology is, candidates must have a graduation degree in BSc with Physics, Chemistry , Biology and Biochemistry etc...

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?