9th September 2016, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Combined Graduate Level exam 2016

I am appearing for final year of graduation. I will get my degree in the month of may 2016. Am I eligible for combined graduate level exam 2016 ?

9th September 2016, 08:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Combined Graduate Level exam 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am appearing for final year of graduation. I will get my degree in the month of may 2016. Am I eligible for combined graduate level exam 2016 ?
Yes, final year of graduation degree candidate are eligible for SSC CGL exam 2016.

Minimum qualification required to apply for SSC CGL 2016 examination is completing a degree course from a recognized University. SSC CGL exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
9th September 2016, 11:39 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

If you have got your degree in may 2016 then definitely you are eligible for this exam as minimum educational qualification for this exam is graduation in any stream. This exam is held by UPSC every year for various posts for graduates only. Thanks
9th September 2016, 12:07 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility for Staff Selection Commission (Combined Graduate Level Exam)

Educational Qualification : The candidate should have completed his/her Graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university. Candidate appearing for final year of graduation can also apply for this exam.

Age Limit: Candidate age should be 18 years but not more than 27 years. But, for reserved categories maximum age limit is 32 years.

Official page: http://ssc.nic.in/
9th September 2016, 03:15 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Eligibility for Combined Graduate Level exam 2016:-

->>The candidate should have Bachelor's Degree with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory subject or Elective subject from any recognized University.

The Age limits may vary according to posts is mentioned below:-

->>For the post of Inspector of Posts/ Assistant Enforcement Officer/ Compiler/ Divisional Accountant/ Auditors/ UDCs/ Tax Assistants/ Junior Accountant & Accountant:-The Minimum age required is 18 years and the Maximum is 27 years

->>For the Statistical Investigator grade II:-The Minimum age required is 18 and the Maximum is 26 years.

->>For the post of Assistant/ Sub Inspector in CBI:-Minimum age is 20 years and Maximum age is 27 years.
9th September 2016, 05:25 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

SSC (Staff Selection Commission) conducts CGL exam every year to recruit personnel to Group B Governmental Posts, Group C Technical Post and more.

Eligibility criteria for SSC CGL Exam 2016 :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The age Limit for most of the posts is 18 to 27 years, but there are some post, for which upper age limit is relaxable to 32 years. There is age relaxation for reserved category as per the norms of government rules.

-Selection process involves of following stages :

*Tier I

*Tier II
9th September 2016, 05:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, the for CGL conducted by SSC is over for 2016. The examination for Tier I was held on August 27 2016.

So, now you have to wait for the next year to appear for examination. So, you now you can only continue your preparation for examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
9th September 2016, 07:38 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Combined Graduation Level examination commonly known as SSC CGL exam is held by SSC once every year by Staff Selection Commission (SSC ).

* The minimum eligibility criteria for appearing SSC CGLE are as following :-

1) You must have the citizenship of India.

2) Your age must lie between 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms. Further for few posts the age limit might vary.

3) You must hold the bachelor degree in any subject from a recognized university. Student pursuing final year of their bachelor degree are also eligible.

So being a final year of your graduation degree you are eligible for appearing in SSC CGL 2016 if you have already applied and appeared in its tier I examination which has been held from 8th May 2016 to 22th May 2016.

For more detailed information about SCC CSLE you can visit the link www.ssc.nic.in.
9th September 2016, 08:16 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

SSC conducts Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam every year for the recruitment of officers under various posts. You are in the final year of graduation and want to know whether you are eligible for CGL 2016 or not.

**You have satisfied the minimum eligibility criteria for SSC CGL exam. But I am sorry to say that you cannot appear for SSC CGL exam 2016. The main reason is that not only the filling of online application is over but also the SSC CGL Tier I exam is conducted.

**So in my opinion you have to start your preparation for the next year. The online application for SSC CGL 2017 will be published in the month of February 2017. You have to keep in touch with its official website to get aware the latest information.
9th September 2016, 09:11 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Eligibility for Combined Graduate Level exam 2016

As you want to know eligibility for Combined Graduate Level exam here, I am going to tell you the same:

Eligibility for Combined Graduate Level exam-

For Combined Graduate Level exam candidate must have passed Bachelor degree from a recognized university. Candidate should be Indian. The minimum percentage required for Combined Graduate Level exam in your Bachelor degree is 55%. Age of candidate should be between 20-27 year. 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidate. Selection criteria for Combined Graduate Level exam in 3 steps:
>>Written test
>>Physical test
>>Interview

If you get your degree in the month of May, you are eligible to Combined Graduate Level exam.
9th September 2016, 11:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Graduate level examination every year. The important dates for SSC CGL examination 2016 is already over and in fact Tier I examination has been conducted. So, there is no chance for you to appear for SSC CGL 2016 anymore.

You must wait for notification of SSC CGL 2017 which is expected to be released in February, 2017. For latest updates, keep visiting http://www.ssc.nic.in.
10th September 2016, 01:14 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Combined Graduate Level Examination ( CGLE ) is held by SSC ( Staff Selection Commission ) for recruitment at various Group B and Group C posts in government offices.

--> The basic qualification required for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must be within 18 years to 27 years by the 1st January of that year in which the examination is going to be hold. Age limit might differ for few posts. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your graduation level degree in any level from a recognized university. Students pursuing the final year of their graduation degree are also eligible.

So being a final year student of graduation degree you are eligible for appearing in SSC CGLE 2016 but I am bit worried that if have not applied and appeared in the tier I of CGLE 2016 which has been held between 8th May 2016 to 22th May 2016 then you have to wait for CGLE 2017.

For further updates and details regarding SSC CGLE you can log on to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?