18th February 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Acting course in FTII?

Am an degree student. And completed +2 in commerce section. I am very much interested to act. If i have any chance to join here?? Thank you

18th February 2016, 11:13 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Acting course in FTII?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am an degree student. And completed +2 in commerce section. I am very much interested to act. If i have any chance to join here?? Thank you
FTII stands for Film and Television Institute of India. It is one of the most prestigious film institute in Pune. There's a host of courses available for those interested in film-making like acting, directing, scriptwriting and producing.

A two year post graduate course in acting is available in FTII. The total number of seats allotted for this course is 10. Acting is one creative field which requires much hard work and if one gets mentor to guide them then nothing like it. For this course you need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university.

The selection process includes the following steps:-
  • Written Examination
  • Intensive selection workshop/Interview
The written exam lasts for three hours and 100 marks have been allotted for the exam. The objective type question paper consists of questions on aptitude, logical thinking, general knowledge, english and so on. If you do well in the written exam then you will be then called for the auditioned next in the workshop which will be held at Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?