26th September 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Neuroscience? Scope of Neurology and companies associated with it?

Hi,
I want to get admission in M.SC neuroscience and want to know the eligibility criteria and best colleges in Mumbai offering this course? Moreover, I would like to know the scope of neurology and the companies associated with it.

Related Questions:
  1. What is Neuroscience? Eligibility criteria for MSc Neuroscience? Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Neuroscience?
  2. Neuroscience: eligibility, colleges in mumbai, companies related to neuroscience? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Neurology and Neuroscience for MBBS candidate?
  4. What is the scope of MSc Neuroscience after doing BSc Biotech
  5. Can I do MD Neurology after having MSc Neurology?
  6. Eligibility to appear in NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurology entrance exam for a candidate who has secured 58% in MD(Neurology)?
  7. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  8. Scope of M.Sc Neuroscience in Abroad? Is there any economic welfare program regarding it?
  9. Am i eligible to do msc neuroscience after completing bsc psychology?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria of Neuroscience after graduation? I have got poor marks in Maths
  11. Bachelor of Neuroscience, Bachelor of Neurology, Bachelor of Neurobiology and Bachelor of Biotechnology all these courses can be done after 12th PCB?
  12. List of companies who allow there employees to do MS in abroad? What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in those companies?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Master of Science in Neuroscience abroad? -- [New]
  14. After MSc in Neuroscience what are the jobs available? How much is the pay scale?
  15. How to take admission in BSc Neurology?
  16. Question paper and syllabus of M.Sc Neuroscience entrance of AMU?
  17. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  18. Are IT companies preferring MSc IT graduates? What is the scope in doing MSc IT?
31st July 2012, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Neuroscience? Scope of Neurology and companies associated with it?

I have get vevy poor make in math,on 12 class exam.,And now i am a undergraduate physiology student,,so can i study on neuroscience in postgraguate?And eligibility criteria for admission in neurosciecce in postgraduate..........
6th January 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Neuroscience? Scope of Neurology and companies associated with it?

I did my b.tech in computer science and engineering . But I want to study neurology. What are the scopes?
25th July 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i completed b pharmacy i have any scope to join in msc neurology whats the eligibility for msc neurology
27th September 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

colleges in india for neuroscience
9th May 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i completed Bsc nursing .now i want to do msc neuroscience.whether am eligible for this course
26th October 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am nursing graduate what are the jobs opportunities after msc neuroscience and what is the eligibility criteria
22nd October 2017, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done under graduate in Speech and hearing, now i want to do master in neuroscience. I want to know if my degree is eligible for further study in neuroscience.
8th September 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Can one join msc in neuroscience after bsc (hons.)nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?