9th September 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, age limit and suitable posts in Indian Army for CSE student?

My name is charu, student of 7th sem cse. After that i join to indian army.pls tell me sir eligible criteria(about age limit nd education qualification) & post suited for me?

9th September 2015, 08:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, age limit and suitable posts in Indian Army for CSE student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is charu, student of 7th sem cse. After that i join to indian army.pls tell me sir eligible criteria(about age limit nd education qualification) & post suited for me?
You can join in Indian Army through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian naval academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics subjects from a recognized university.

Officers Training Academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:-

Indian Military Academy: - 19-24 Years
Officer's Training Academy: - 19-25 Years
9th September 2015, 08:13 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, age limit and suitable posts in Indian Army for CSE student?

You can apply for the Combined defense Services so as to join Indian Army after bachelor's degree in computer science engineering.

The eligibility criteria for the Combined defense Services:

1. Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. In final year, you can also apply for the exam. Being a engineering candidate, you are also eligible for the Naval academy and Airforce academy.

2. The age limit for Indian Military academy is 19-24 years, for INA is 19-22 years, for Officer's Training academy is 19-25 years.

You will first do training at IMA if you clear written test and SSB then you will join as an officer in Indian Army.
9th September 2015, 08:46 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Being an engineering student ,you can join Indian Defense Services either through UES or CDS exam .

UES stands for University Entry Scheme.

The eligibility criteria for joining defense through UES exam are following:-

-The candidate should be a citizen of India.

-The candidate who are in the final or pre final year of their B.Sc./ B.E./B.Tech. degree are eligible to apply for the exam.

-The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks till pre final year.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 24 years.

-Only unmarried male candidates can apply for the exam.

-The minimum height required to apply for the exam is 157.5 cm.

-Selection of candidate is made based on the performance in written test followed by interview and the medical test.

You can apply for CDS exam which is conducted by UPSC every year in order to join Navy and Air Force .

The eligibility criteria for CDS exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The qualification required for Indian Air Force Academy is 10+2 level degree with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering and for Indian Naval Academy,it is Bachelor of Engineering.

-The age limit to apply for IAF is from 19 years to 23 years and for the Indian Naval Academy,it is 19 years to 22 years.

-The candidate should be physically fit as per the Physical Standards for admission to CDS exam.

-The exam process involves of

*Written Exam.

*Interview by Services Selection Board.

*Physical and Medical Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?