20th July 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to become a CBI officer for a girl? Whole procedure of selection?

Hello sir, I am a girl candidate and studying in 3rd year of BCA course and wanted to become a CBI officer. Please tell me eligibility criteria for it? Whole procedure of selection?

31st July 2017, 12:37 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to become a CBI officer for a girl? Whole procedure of selection?

Female candidates can become CBI officer. Girls can apply for Sub Inspector post in CBI through SSC Combined Graduate Level examination and for higher posts in CBI, you can clear Civil Services examination and join Indian Police Services.

SSC CGL exam has three stages Tier I, Tier II and Tier III for final selection. In case of Civil Services examination, there is preliminary, mains and interview stage.

For both stage only graduates can apply. The age limit is 20-30 years for CBI Sub Inspector and 21-32 years for Civil Services exam.
31st July 2017, 10:12 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to become a CBI officer for a girl? Whole procedure of selection?

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation. Top police officers of Indian Police Services are selected for CBI. Your aim after bachelor's degree should be to crack Civil Services examination to join Indian Police Services.

The eligibility criteria to apply for Civil Services examination is:

>>Candidate should be graduate or in final year of graduation.

>>Age limit is 21-32 years.

There are three stages of this exam, preliminary exam, mains exam and interview. Your rank should be below 200 in Civil Services exam to be selected for Indian Police Services.
31st July 2017, 06:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to become CBI Officer:

There is a certain educational qualification required to become officer in Central Bureau of Investigation department. The basic educational qualification required is,

>> Graduation or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As you are pursuing BCA course, you are certainly eligible to apply for this CBI recruitment with this qualification after completion of BCA course.

>> The selection process consists of Written test that is followed by Personal Interview.

>> You are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment being a girl after completion of Graduation. You can apply for this recruitment from Career or Recruitment section of CBI official website.
31st July 2017, 07:02 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The full form of CBI is Central Bureau of Investigation.

Entrance examination for CBI is Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level. The eligibility criteria for SSC CGL is:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream.

Age criteria: 20-30 years.

There are three tier to be cleared to get job in CBI. Female candidates need to meet physical qualification also.
12th October 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY BA COURSE. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW TO BECOME A CBI OFFICER. AND IM A WOMEN
12th April 2020, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello teacher. I am a neurologist. What can I do to become a sub inspector in CBI . I m a girl too .
27th April 2020, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to get degree from only University college for cbi
28th May 2020, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Hey! I'm a b.tech student but I want to be a CBI officer.
Please tell me about it or eligible physical capacity ?
7th June 2020, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I'm a b. Tech student but I also want to become a cbi officer ... My physical fitness is also good but I have spectacle in my eyes ... My I eligible to apply cbi officer ???
10th July 2020, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 30yrs in May 2020. Am I eligible to apply for cbi officer?
10th June 2021, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I am in first year from bcom and i am a girl . I want to become CBI officer. I know the way that how can be become CBI officer but I want to know that there are any female officer working in cbi if yes.. Then can you please tell me ? I want to know eligibility for female .
15th June 2021, 12:51 PM
Iffa0786

To become a CBI officer for a girl:-
Eligibility criteria:-
Bachelor's degree in any stream
Age criteria:20 to 30 years

Female candidates need to meet physical qualification also.
Lady officer is looked upon with great respect in CBI.
19th June 2021, 04:58 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation.

Eligibility to become CBI officer:

The main qualification required to become a CBI officer is that you should be graduate with a minimum of 50% marks in any stream from a government recognized university.

Apart from that, you should be in the age range of 20-30 years. And you also have to crack the entrance exam.

Female candidates can become CBI officer. Girls can apply for Sub Inspector post in CBI through SSC Combined Graduate Level examination and for higher posts in CBI, you can clear Civil Services examination and join Indian Police Services.

SSC CGL exam has three stages Tier I, Tier II and Tier III for final selection.
28th June 2021, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

what kind off civil service exam needs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?