11th August 2020, 08:51 PM
Gaherwar poonam

Eligibility criteria for INSPIRE Scholarship and what is the value of amount?

Am I eligible to apply INSPIRE Scholarship? I am student of BCA 1st year and I have scored 87.38% in my Intermediate Board exams from Science stream and I also have Advisory Note from Maharashtra government. And, how much would I get under this Scholarship?

13th August 2020, 01:42 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for INSPIRE Scholarship and what is the value of amount?

Eligibility criteria to get INSPIRE (SHE):-
i)Applicant must be within the age group of 17 to 22 years.
ii)Candidate must enrolled in the course of natural or bsic science in B.Sc,BS,integrated M.Sc/MS in the same level.
iii)You can fill the online form directly on INSPIRE website and submit to your district authority for approval.
v)Please read the instructions carefully before proceeding it........
Selected candidate would be rewarding amount of total Rs 80,000 per annum (Rs 20,000 ummer fees and then Rs 60,000)
13th August 2020, 11:58 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for INSPIRE Scholarship and what is the value of amount?

Eligibility criteria for INSPIRE Scholarship is given below-

1.The candidate should be pursuing courses in Natural and Basic Sciences at the BSc, BS, and integrated MSc/ MS levels. The detailed eligibility criteria are as follows:

2.The candidate should be 17-22 years old

3.The candidate should be amongst the top 1% in the 12th-grade examination

4.The candidates who are amongst the top 10,000 rank holders in JEE and have opted for Natural and Basic Sciences are eligible.

Reward-

1.INR 80,000 will be given to the selected students
An annual scholarship of INR 60,000 will be provided at INR 5000 per month.

2.The selected candidates will also receive INR 20,000 for undertaking a mandatory summer research project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?