25th June 2020, 08:42 PM
Sweta lina

How can Indian qualified MBBS candidate apply for Master's in South Korea?

I have completed my MBBS degree from a government Indian medical college and I want to do my specialities and subspecialities in South Korea and become a surgeon there. How can I enroll into a South Korean medical graduate school for my post graduation? What are the requirements? Does South Korean government approve Indian MBBS degrees?

13th August 2020, 11:41 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can Indian qualified MBBS candidate apply for Master's in South Korea?

You can work in South Korea but there will be language barrier,as localities prefer korean resident .
You shall have at least one year experience.
You can go through consultancy,you should be aware of the local language
You are required to submit various documents with your work visa application along with Completed and signed application form with two passport-sized photographs attached to it. Copy of your passport ID page. Passport that is valid for at least six months after your date of application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?