3rd December 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Life Science from JNU and entrance requirement

Hi, I have completed B.Sc with subject combination of Zoology, Botany and Chemistry. Now, am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Life Science from JNU? Do I also need to write any entrance for this? If yes, then please share the entrance details.

4th December 2019, 02:33 AM
Hydroponicpali

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Life Science from JNU and entrance requirement

Eligibility to get admission in JNU are given bellow:-

JNU 2020 Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc in Life Sciences
Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree either B.Sc. /B.Tech or Equivalent in Biological/ Physical/ Agricultural Sciences or Biotechnology stream from any state or central recognised Institute/ University.

Candidates must have obtained at least 55 per cent marks in aggregate of all subjects.
4th December 2019, 01:59 PM
Lijishaf

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Life Science from JNU and entrance requirement

The eligibility criteria is as follows;
You should posses an aggregate of 55% in your UG course
You dhould posses the graduation course in biological science platform of 10+2+3 pattern.
Once you are eligible, you can attend the entrance exam conducted by the respective institution.
Also the university provides special reservation for sc/st/obc etc
The entrance exam will be mostly mcq type with one correct answer.
4th December 2019, 02:09 PM
Lijishaf

Type of entrance exam(as of now)m
Mcq with a single correct option.
I think all questions are compulsory and there is no negative marks for wrong answer.
Part A with 1 mark each and Part B with 1.5 mark each.
Basic knowledge in core subjects of the stream studied under UGC affiliated colleges.
More focus on subjects like developmental biology, classification of living world, immunology, translation transcription replication etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?