30th October 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for PG Degree in Cyber Crime Investigation? When to apply for this?

sir,

What is the elegibility criteria for pg degree in cyber crime investigation &when one can apply & in which institution?

Ganpati Maharaj
8/106 East GURU Angad Nagar DELHI

21st November 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for PG Degree in Cyber Crime Investigation? When to apply for this?

Hi, I am in second year B.COM. and side-by-side doing Course of software programming from an institute. I want to become a cyber crime investigator. Please guide me for this purpose.
23rd November 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for PG Degree in Cyber Crime Investigation? When to apply for this?

sir ,
i am a diploma student of (depatment of information science )brother branch of computer science in karnataka.
i am in 5 th semester .my aim is to become a cyber crime investigator/computer forensic investigator.plese tell me the steaps that i have yo follow to become a cyber crime investigator.
plese if if any bady know the sollution please guide me.my E-mail adress is [email protected]
7th January 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I want to become CCI. plz help me my email id is [email protected]
15th January 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR, I am Vikas Sharma.I am DOING NOW ETHICALL HACKING...CAN I JOIN THE CYBER CRIME IN CBI........
23rd January 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m stdnt in(B B A) final year..can i join cyer crime..
What is scope in this course.??
18th February 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am rajkapoor I'm completed B.A., can i join cyber crime sir
27th March 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am Siva
I am studying Msc-Networking...
How Can i join in cyber Crime...
What is the Selection procedure..?
If any entrance exam...?
12th April 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am student studying in B.C.A 2 yr. i want to join cyber crime course. from which place in this course r available?
[email protected].
17th June 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I am doing mca can I eligible to Cyber Crime Investigation. What are procedure are allowed to recruit.
26th December 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have completed Cyber forensics and investigation law, I am interested in joining CBI cyber crime wing. Kindly advise
15th October 2017, 01:52 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

There is no special criteria for post graduation candidates in Cyber Crime department because to enter into Cyber crime department the qualification required is graduation level degree.

The minimum educational qualification required is to complete graduation level degree in any discipline from any recognised university.
The age should be between 20 - 27 years.

To enter Cyber crime departments like CBI/ CID there is entrance exam named CGPE.

CGPE (Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam) is conducted every year by SSC in the month of May/ June.

For applying to the exam you need to visit the official website of SSC: www.ssc.nic.in.
You need to download the application form and submit it with required documents. The application form will be available in the month of March/ April. After applying you’ll receive admit card through that you can attend the exam.
You need to clear the exam in merit to get into Cyber crime department.

The syllabus for the exam includes general intelligence & reasoning, general studies, English and arithmetic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?