18th September 2022, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for pg degree in Nursing?

Hai I'm completed post basic bsc nursing course (two year degree program for those who have completed diploma in nursing).Am I eligible for joining MA sociology

19th September 2022, 11:35 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for pg degree in Nursing?

Eligibility criteria
Those who completed their bachelor's degree in nursing or BSC Honours with atleast 60% marks from a recognised institution are eligible

5% relaxation is provided to SC/ST candidates

Should be a registered nurse

Should have work experience as a nurse of minimum 1 year before/after post basic BSc nursing

Admission is based on entrance exam
20th September 2022, 09:14 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for pg degree in Nursing:-

Students who want to take admission in MSc nursing should have completed their bachelor's or undergraduate degree in BSC nursing or post- basic BSc Nursing with a minimum score of 55%.
The ones with a post basic degree should also have work experience of 1 year of before or after post basic BSc nursing.

The admission process depends on the university, therefore you might have to appear for entrance exam.
22nd September 2022, 04:01 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

The basic eligibility criteria for PG degree in Nursing:-

Educational Qualification:- The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination. Candidates must have passed GNM examination and obtained GNM certificate/ RNRM certificate registered by the State Nursing Council of any State of India. Candidates who have passed 10+1 before 1978 are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?