20th September 2016, 09:53 PM
RAJASHREE74

Eligibility to do B.Ed(Hindi) for Praveen Uttarardh holder of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha?

I have passed the Praveen Uttarardh from Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha. I am now interested to do B.Ed. So, am I eligible to do B.Ed in Hindi through DBHPS?

21st September 2016, 06:02 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to do B.Ed(Hindi) for Praveen Uttarardh holder of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha?

If your course duration was 3 years and your institution is approved by UGC and they have provided a degree of your course then you are eligible for B.ED. But your minimum marks should be 50% for B.ED. Thanks

3rd November 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to do B.Ed(Hindi) for Praveen Uttarardh holder of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha?

I am working as Hindi teacher and I have completed pravee untradh from dakshin bharat prachar Sabha. Am I eligible to do B.ed.What is the procedure.

2nd February 2017, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I have finished Praveen poorvard exam in dakshina bharath prachar samithi can I eligible for Bed course pl help me
3rd February 2017, 09:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJASHREE74 View Post
I have passed the Praveen Uttarardh from Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha. I am now interested to do B.Ed. So, am I eligible to do B.Ed in Hindi through DBHPS?
Yes, you can do B.Ed course in Hindi subject.

If you have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
11th February 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I would like to do B. Ed in Hindi. Where should I apply for it. Kindly advice. Thank you.
28th February 2017, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

I have completed praveen uttrardh and have 4 years experience in teaching field. Am I eligible to to B.ed In IGNOU university? ?
15th September 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How to do bed in Hindi by distance education in-service teacher candidates within 2 year?
22nd September 2017, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am finished praveen uttarardh and ba 2nd year,3rd year waiting for results.I am working in teacher.so can I join for hindi bed
6th December 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I have passed the Hindi Praveen examination. Am I eligible to seek a job for that the minimum qualification limit is intermediate. Can I apply for the post or not ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?