11th May 2019, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of GATE exam after only DOEACC B level? Yes or No?

I am student of NIELIT (DOEACC) A level but I am not graduate because after 10+2 I choosed DOEACC Society Scheme O level. Now I want to go for GATE exam (CSE) after complete DOEACC B level because NIELIT says that B level is equivalent to MCA and other side GATE eligibility criteria says that a candidate are eligible for GATE entrance exam who is MCA or equivalent. Then According to "EQUIVALENT" term I am eligible. But I am strongly confused because someone says that eligible and other side someone says that no eligible. I am also tried to contact NIELIT through contact number and email but not response received me yet. Please Sir anyone help me.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?