26th August 2010, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

GATE eligibility after completing 20 papers of DOEACC 'B' Level and appearing for final year

dear sir,
i have completed 20 papers of DOEACC 'B' Level and appearing in final Examination.
can i appeare for the Examination of GATE.please Reply urgently.

yours faithfully
tarique ali

28th August 2010, 02:39 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: GATE eligibility after completing 20 papers of DOEACC 'B' Level and appearing for final year

hello dear

the GATE eligibilty is given below

1.minimum graduation in engineering.

final year & prefinal year btech students are allowed to attain in the gate exam.

2.after msc doing msc. students are also eligibile to attain in the gate exam.

there have not any age limit to attain in the gate exam.

all the best............
29th August 2010, 04:06 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: GATE eligibility after completing 20 papers of DOEACC 'B' Level and appearing for final year

hello,

No friend, i don't think that you are eligible for appearing in GATE exam.
Because the minimum qualification for GATE exam is to have a B.Tech degree/M.Sc from a recognized university.

So as you have not done any of the above courses you cannot apply for GATE.

Good luck..
31st August 2010, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Angry Re: GATE eligibility after completing 20 papers of DOEACC 'B' Level and appearing for final year

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhasish View Post
hello,

No friend, i don't think that you are eligible for appearing in GATE exam.
Because the minimum qualification for GATE exam is to have a B.Tech degree/M.Sc from a recognized university.

So as you have not done any of the above courses you cannot apply for GATE.

Good luck..
who tell u that,b level not eligible for GATE.
IIT tells B level 100% eligible for GATE.
therefore please don't give reply without accurate Information...........................
1st September 2010, 12:30 AM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,
The minimum qualification of GATE is just BE/B.Tech or a student can appear in appearing also.
After completing 20 papers of DOEACC 'B' Level you have well confident about GATE.
But i would like to suggest you that kindly try to solve 20 years paper of GATE, that
will be very good for your preparation.
& in this year the question of GATE is prepared by IISC,bangalore.
So, there are a chance to change a pettern a little bit.

So, kindly try to cover all the syllabus of GATE, & always take reference from good books.

good luck.
1st October 2010, 12:55 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

HI friend,

DOEACC's B certificate is equivalent to MCA qualification as decided by DOEACC community, and as per GATE eligibility criterian MCA person is eligible .
Hence in order to complete B level you have to complete 23 papers of 5 semesters. After that you will be eligible for GATE examination. However if you think that you can complete your whole B level before the counselling date of GATE then do apply for it.
24th February 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friends,

I have a colleague who has given GATE after doing DOEACC B Level only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushant Roy View Post
HI friend,

DOEACC's B certificate is equivalent to MCA qualification as decided by DOEACC community, and as per GATE eligibility criterian MCA person is eligible .
Hence in order to complete B level you have to complete 23 papers of 5 semesters. After that you will be eligible for GATE examination. However if you think that you can complete your whole B level before the counselling date of GATE then do apply for it.
2nd August 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Which is better ?
MCA in distance education mode or DOEACC B Level ?
4th August 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i have done MCA from GJU,hisar (distance edu) .can i apply for GATE exam?
30th October 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

DEAR

AFTER B.TECH/BE /MCA/MSC(CS)/MSC(IT) YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR GATE AND AFTER "B" LEVEL SOME IIIT AND SOME IIT`S ARE ALSO GIVES ADMISSION WITH VALID HIGH RANKER GATE SCORER

AND ACCORDING TO MY SEARCH EXPERIENCE MCA IS BETTER THAN B LEVEL COZ B LEVEL IS TUFF AND EQUIVELLANT TO MCA AND AT MOST PLACES NOT RECOGNIZE SO WHY IT IS NEED OF TOO MUCH STRUGGLE WHEN MCA(DEC) IS HERE .

THANKS

PRASHANT RAI (B.COM/DOEACC "O"/"A" LEVEL /MCA(DISTANCE)
[email protected]
11th November 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

i have done BSC(H) in Physics. can i apply for GATE exam?
4th December 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b level n its my first atmpt plz any one can give me itw(internet tech. n web design) question papers.or suggest me how do i prepare 4 exams
4th December 2011, 10:46 PM
nida shakeel

dear friend,
The minimum qualification of GATE is just BE/B.Tech or a student can appear in appearing also.
After completing 20 papers of DOEACC 'B' Level you have well confident about GATE.
But i would like to suggest you that kindly try to solve 20 years paper of GATE, that
will be very good for your preparation.
& in this year the question of GATE is prepared by IISC,bangalore.
So, there are a chance to change a pettern a little bit.

So, kindly try to cover all the syllabus of GATE, & always take reference from good books.

good luck
7th December 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I am about to complete Doeacc IT B level. I have not done my graduation from anywhere. Am iI eligible to sit for CDSE exam?
24th January 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

hello

i hav completed B level in 2004 . am i eligible for MBA frm IIM?
15th March 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Is doeacc"b"level's syllabus suitable for the preparation of GATE?
15th March 2012, 08:04 PM
masuka123

Hello Friend,

MCA-The Masters of Computer Applications.

Eligibility Criteria:

>>You Should have done BCA, BBA or B.Tech to apply for the MCA course.
>>If you have finished your graduation in science can also apply.
>>You must and should have studied Mathematics as a subject in class 10+2.

Age Limit:

>>There is no age limit for this course.

Specializations available in MCA are:

1)Application Software

2)Development

3)Engineering

4)Hardware Technology

5)Internet

6)Software Development Networking

7)System Management

8)Trouble Shooting

Institutions that offer MCA courses in India are:

>>Banaras Hindu University
>>Bharathiar University -Coimbatore
>>Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS)
>>Calicut University
>>Delhi University
>>Goa University
>>Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
>>Jawaharlal Nehru University
>>Kerala University
>>Madurai Kamaraj University
>>Mahatma Gandhi University
>>MN National Institute of Technology (NIT)-Allahabad
>>Nagpur University
>>National Institute of Technology (NIT) Calicut
>>Pondicherry Central University
>>Pune University
>>Punjab University
>>Vellore Institute Of Technology

All The Best...
8th April 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

i m working in a bank for 3 years as assistant.i hv done bsc in maths in 2005 with 55.5%.now i m doing doeacc o level.can i shift to it sector after completing it?
2nd October 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing b level n its my first atmpt plz any one can give me itw(internet tech. n web design) question papers.or suggest me how do i prepare 4 exams
hi friend
i have completed my nielit O and A level and now i am in B level...
The only way to be a successfull person in this world is to be a man of practical knowledge and atleast nielit assures you for that....
Regarding to your problem i would suggest you to buy Gold Solutions fo each subject....
Gold Solution is a small size book which lists some previous year question papers plus some model papers.. this will definetly help you, as i myself did the same..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?