5th August 2018, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Lateral BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) admission for DPharma student?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BTech with Pharmaceutical Technology through Lateral entry after completing my DPharma course. I would like to know about my eligibility to do this BTech course through lateral entry. Please tell me asap.

9th August 2018, 05:10 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Lateral BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) admission for DPharma student?

B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Pharmaceutical Technology is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

Lateral entry admission is given directly into 2nd year of B.Tech in Pharmaceutical Technology course. So, the duration of the course will be 3 years.

The eligibility required for getting lateral entry admission is a diploma level degree in related subject with minimum 50% from any recognised institution/ university.

Since you have studied Dpharma course you are eligible for studying B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?