7th July 2014, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?

Hello
I am doing my diploma in plastic technology from cipet haldia.
now i want to know which college accept lateral entry for BE in plastic technology after completion of Diploma in plastics technology from cipet...

Related Questions:
  1. Lateral entry to B.Tech Aerospace in Hindustan Aviation Academy, Bangalore after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Other colleges offering lateral entry for Aerospace Technology?
  2. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry for B.Tech Textile? I am pursuing diploma in handloom and textile technology
  3. Colleges which give lateral entry in B.Tech Biotechnology?
  4. List of colleges offering B.Arch Lateral Entry?
  5. Which are the government colleges offering lateral entry in B.Tech after diploma in Mechanical?
  6. Colleges offering lateral entry admission in Marine Engineering?
  7. Which are the government colleges offering lateral entry in B.Tech after diploma?
  8. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  9. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  10. Admission in b.tech through lateral entry after diploma? which colleges are good for lateral entry seekers? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best colleges in Punjab offering lateral entry in Punjab?
  12. How to take admission in B.Tech after passing BSc with 57%?
  13. List of colleges offering Lateral Entry in Ahmadabad?
  14. Colleges in Assam which accept Lateral Entry?
  15. Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me
  16. Lateral entry into Diploma from ITI?
  17. How to do lateral entry for diploma in ITI?
  18. Marks required for admission to IITs in Lateral entry for B.Tech (Plastic Technology)?
25th July 2014, 04:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?

The colleges which take admission for B.Tech and BE degree in plastic technology via lateral entry mode are :-
- Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Chennai
- Delhi Technological University, New Delhi
- Birla Institute of Technology: Department of Polymer Engineering, Ranchi
- University of Calcutta: Department of Polymer Science and Technology, Kolkata
- B.S Abdur Rahman University, Chennai
- Cochin Unversity : The Department of Polymer Science and Rubber Technology, Kerala
21st March 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?

I am diploma holder in Mechanical Engg.
From which collage can i do btech from letral entry in plastic engg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?