21st April 2018, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for intermediate or High School in Australia and chances of getting PR Visa?

I have studied from 1st to 8th class in Hyderabad and 9th and 10th in Australia. Can I get the admission in Intermediate i.e. in High School and considered as local for further studies? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  2. Will I be allowed to work in Australia having student visa?
  3. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  4. Eligibility for MBA in Australia with student Visa?
  5. What are the chances that I will get admission in a decent university of USA having 25 backlogs? Will it hamper my chances to get F1 Visa?
  6. Is it possible to do high school and intermediate for second time, legal or not?
  7. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for high school in Australia after completion of 10th standard?
  9. Will embassy give me Australian study visa on the basis of 5.5 overall band in IELTS?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in medical course at University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester? Chances to get study visa if got 69% in 12th?
  11. Can i get Australian Visa for doing job there being a Private School primary teacher?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  13. Are there chances of visa rejection after an year break?
  14. Possibility to get student visa of Australia for a candidate with 58% in 12th PSEB? -- [New]
  15. How to get student visa for Singapore and Australia being a Mechanical Engineering graduate?
  16. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  17. Which are the best courses available for me after B.Com in Canada? I have done B.Com privately in India -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if scored 59% in 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?