11th May 2015, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

What are the chances that I will get admission in a decent university of USA having 25 backlogs? Will it hamper my chances to get F1 Visa?

I have 25 backlogs.... whatare my chances that will get admission in a decent university in US? and does it hamper my chances to get visa? and also i had F1 visa approved around 6 years ago... bt i came back to india as i was too young.. because of homesickness.... will this cause a problem??? please reply ASAP !!

Related Questions:
  1. What are my chances to get admission in decent USA university after completing B.Tech in EEE with 60%? What will be a good GRE score?
  2. Chances of getting rejected during Visa interview if have 18 backlogs?
  3. Can I get Visa and admission in USA for MS?
  4. What are my chances of getting admission into a decent college after scoring 82 percentile?
  5. Chances to get student Visa to pursue M.S. in USA if having low profile academics?
  6. Can I have Visa or can I do MS in USA with 271 in GRE? Writing IELTS is recommended for me? How to get the name error edited?
  7. Admission in USA is possible without passing GRE? Chances of getting job?
  8. How much percentage is needed to get a call from IIM's? Will my backlogs affect my chances for admission in the IIM's
  9. Chances of getting a job in India after Ph.D admission in Microbiology in Texas A&M University?
  10. How to do MS in Automobile Engineering from Germany? I am doing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  11. Is there any problem in getting USA Visa if passed B.Tech after clearing 19 backlogs?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for student Visa to study in USA if having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  13. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  14. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores?
  15. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  16. Chances of getting admission in IP university after scoring 16276 rank in GGSIPU CET? Chances of getting admission in IP university? What are the possible branches I could choose from? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  18. Will I be able to go abroad for masters studies in USA after clearing the backlogs?
12th May 2015, 04:33 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances that I will get admission in a decent university of USA having 25 backlogs? Will it hamper my chances to get F1 Visa?

It is very difficult to get admission in a good university, if you have 25 backlogs, because most of the good universities consider only up to 6-7 backlogs, so, it is very difficult to get admission. But, some low profile universities even if you have 25 backlogs, so, you have chances to get admission in those universities. And the VISA officer(VO) will definitely ask you the reason for your backlogs. So, you should be ready with the answer, which can satisfy him. If the VO satisfies with your answer, then he/she will definitely approve your VISA.
6th May 2017, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances that I will get admission in a decent university of USA having 25 backlogs? Will it hamper my chances to get F1 Visa?

I was 1year detain during BE and entire course I got total 18 backlogs and 54%. Is it possible to get USA study visa if I got admission there? How many % chances is there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?