15th January 2022, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join if selected in Capgemini having backlog in 6th Semester?

I have been selected in capgemini. Presently i'm pursuing 7th semester. I had a backlog in 6th semester, but i can complete in upcoming exams. Capgemini ordered us to submit certificates upto 6th semester. Will that backlog affect my job? Will Capgemini gives a chance to clear the 6th semester backlog before the end of final semester or joining date.

12th December 2022, 09:48 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to join if selected in Capgemini having backlog in 6th Semester?

This will totally depend on their criteria most of the companies and job portal will require you to clear the backlog before joining the company, so there won't be an issue if you have resolved your backlog as most of the company will focus more on tour skills rather than your percentage that you have scored as most of the companies will provide you training before hand as you join
15th December 2022, 06:20 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join if selected in Capgemini having backlog in 6th Semester?

Each and every Company is having its own criteria for selection process and releasing offer letter.

Usually they will give preference to the candidates who do not have any backlogs and scored good percentage of marks in academics.

What I suggest you is to please mention the reason for your backlog and you are sure that you can clear it in the next semester while sharing the documents to HR.

If there are good number of job opportunities and less number of candidates, definitely you will be given job opportunity.

Ultimately, it is HR decision based on the Company policy to release you offer or not.

Whether you get offer or not, please do not worry. There are good number of software companies which are hiring freshers.

Usually selection process involves below rounds
-Aptitude
-Group Discussion
-Technical Interview
-HR Interview

Along with your studies, please prepare for the above as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?