10th April 2022, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Karnataka diploma DCET examination?

Sir, I am residence of Madhya Pradesh,i had studied my 9th-10th and diploma in banglore, so I am eligible to write the Dcet exam.

11th April 2022, 03:45 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Karnataka diploma DCET examination?

For BE course:_

Those who have completed diploma or equivalent exam from a recognised institution with minimum 45%marks combined in 5th and 6th semester .
In addition to this , they must have 2 years of relevant professional experience .

For architecture course:_

Candidate should have qualified in NATA with an aggregate of 40% marks

General category candidates should have scored 50% marks in final year of diploma in all subjects taken and 45% marks are required for sc/st category candidates.

It's pen and paper based exam
12th April 2022, 10:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for the Karnataka diploma DCET examination for BE course is a candidate should have a minimum score of 45% marks in the final year of the diploma. A candidate should have at least 2 years of work experience in any reputed private or government organization.

For Architecture courses - A candidate should have qualified in NATA with a minimum score of 40% marks in aggregate. A candidate should have scored 50% marks in aggregate in the final year of diploma in all the subjects.
12th April 2022, 11:35 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Exam Eligibility - For B.Tech/B.E – Diploma in Engineering + 2 years of work experience, B.Arch – NATA qualified with 40% marks +Relevant Diploma.

Number of Questions Asked in exam is 180.

Official Website - cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
13th April 2022, 05:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Karnataka diploma DCET examination:-

Candidates must process the citizenship of India.

Academic qualification:-

Candidates must secure of 45% passing marks in the qualify exam ( in the case of SC/ST candidate 40% passing marks).

Candidate must pass any diploma examination or equivalent exam.

Candidates should possess a minimum of 2 years of work experience after that diploma.

Those who wish to apply for B.Arch must have a valid score of NATA.
13th April 2022, 08:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Karnataka Diploma CET Examination:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Karnataka Diploma CET Examination is given below,

Name of the Exam - Karnataka Diploma CET

>> Candidates must have completed Diploma course from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required in Diploma is 45% for Geneeal Category Candidates and 40% Mark's for reserved category Candidates.

>> Also besides this, candidiates must have minimum 2 years of work experience in any private or government college or institution.

Hence, if you have the relevant experience as I mentioned above I can say that you are eligible otherwise you may not be eligible for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?