11th February 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Diploma CET will be released in Karnataka? Examination date of Diploma CET?

hello
what is the date of CET exams
for diploma holders in karnataka
and when will give applications?????
please tell me immediately

12th February 2015, 06:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of Diploma CET will be released in Karnataka? Examination date of Diploma CET?

Karnataka Diploma Examination (Or) (KCET) Karnataka Common Entrance Examination is conducted by Karnataka Government (Karnataka Examinations Authority) to provide admission into 2nd year of B.E/ B.Tech. Karnataka Diploma CET 2015 important dates are not yet announced by government and the exact examination dates will be announced soon. I am providing expected dates of Karnataka Diploma CET 2015 are provided below, to give you an Idea.

Important Dates of Karnataka Diploma CET 2015:

>> Opening date for submission of applications - In 2nd week of May, 2015

>> Download Karnataka Diploma CET 2015 Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets - From June, 2015

>> Karnataka Diploma CET 2015 Examination Date - In June, 2015

Keep visiting this page, for latest Karnataka Diploma CET 2015 details
30th January 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the application form of Diploma CET will be released in Karnataka? Examination date of Diploma CET?

Please tell me about new syllabus of diploma electrical and electronics for cet entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?