19th January 2011, 09:17 PM

Eligibility for Masters degree in travel and tourism from IGNOU after 17 years of work experience in administration in Defence? Any post graduation related to Zoology in Distance learning? Approved universities for the same?

Hai,
I am a science graduate and working in Defense for the past 17 years in administration field. Further I want to do Masters degree in Travel @ Tourism through IGNOU. Is there any entrance test for the same ? I want to join as early as possible. I have secured 68% marks in Zoology for my graduation. Other wise Please guide me to get any post graduation related to Zoology through distance education system ? What are the approved universities for the same

31st January 2011, 05:27 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for Masters degree in travel and tourism from IGNOU after 17 years of work experience in administration in Defence? Any post graduation related to Zoology in Distance learning? Approved universities for the same?

SOTHSM [School of Tourism Hospitality Service Sectoral Management] of IGNOU [Indira Gandhi National Open University] offers M.A. in Tourism Management by distance mode which is equivalent to MTM {masters in Tourism Management]. Graduates with Bachelor's degree in subjects other than Tourism/Hotel Management have to undergo additional 4 course during the study period.

University of Mumbai has established IDOL [Institute of Distance & Open Learning] through which many courses are conducted by distance mode. You can contact them as follows:
Telephone: 022 - 2652 7086/2652 3048

31st January 2011, 11:33 PM
babydoll

Default Re: Eligibility for Masters degree in travel and tourism from IGNOU after 17 years of work experience in administration in Defence? Any post graduation related to Zoology in Distance learning? Approved universities for the same?

Hello professionals,
The general criteria for the masters degree you must have the Bachelor's degree from authorized institutions. The age limit will be, the candidate must not exceed the age of 35.
If you have fulfill the criteria then you can apply for the masters in travel and tourism.
Good luck!!!!!!!

21st February 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

hi

Dear Sir
Am Sunandha From Coimbatore.
i did Diploma In Aviation , after the Higher secondary School ..
Now am pursuing B.A .English lit. final year......
now am planning to study any course related to Travel and tourism -Part time...

Pls tel me what are the courses & duration And fees structure & Job profile .....
please send details to mail id: [email protected]

Thank you

2nd April 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

if i am holding the 3years diploma in travel in tourism from govt.of j&k so i am eligible for mtm in tourism ?

20th April 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
Will i get to know which all colleges in mumbai offered master degree in travel and tourrism?

30th July 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

tel me which i the best university for travel and tourism course in new zealand

18th October 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I 'm a teacher working in Maldives . I have finished my graduation in Functional english . I like to do MA Travel and Tourism through distance education . Can u tell me which university offers it in Kerala .

21st November 2011, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
Can you please tell me the correct date of admission in MTM course in IGNOU IN 2011. And how can I do ?

29th May 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Ma'am,

Can you kindly tell me the exact date of addmision and course fee for MTM course in SOTHSM IGNOU in 2015.I Have completed my BHTM.
Please send me mail in [email protected]

26th April 2016, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/ma'am,
i am a graduate person and working in store department now i am planing to study so please clear your store related course.my mail id is ([email protected]).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?