6th August 2021, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MBA after distance graduation?

I'm currently doing my distance graduation from svsu ( swami Vivekananda subharti university , meerut u.p ) i am eligible for mba program ??

7th August 2021, 02:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MBA after distance graduation?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and the minimum education required by pursuing the same degree course is a bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate ( or 45% in case of reserved category candidates) from a recognized university.

As far as you are concerned about the validity of distance education degree courses for pursuing MBA degree course then I would like to let you know that Bachelor degree courses opted even in Distance mode are accepted for MBA admissions if the degree course is offered by a university recognized by The Distance Education Council of Government of India and UGC for offering distance education courses.

Since, Swami Vivekanand Subharti University is recognized by The Distance Education Council of Government of India, you your graduation degree course pursued in distance mode of education is certainly valid for MBA admissions.
7th August 2021, 05:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° YES, you are eligible for MBA course if you have completed your graduation in distance mode.
If you have completed your graduation through distance mode but from a recognised University of India then you are eligible to pursue MBA course in the stream of your choice.
The full form of MBA is Master of Business Administration.
Some of the top colleges are demanding at least 50% of marks in graduation and there are various entrance tests to get admission into the course.

°°° Entrance Tests°°°

CAT

MAT

GMAT

ICET

XAT

NIMS

SNAP
7th August 2021, 10:10 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

MBA is Master in Business Administration. It is two year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. So, you are eligible for admission in the course.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in premier institutions. CAT, MAT, XAT etc are conducted for admission in MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?