26th November 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Post graduation eligibility in IGNOU after graduation in distance from Annamalai University?

Can I apply for post graduation in IGNOU if I have completed graduation from Annamalai University (distance learning-regular)? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for post graduation in IGNOU if I have completed graduation from Annamalai University?
  2. What are the streams of Kerala University acceptable in Annamalai University to study in Post Graduation?
  3. How to get admission in MSc? I have scored 49%
  4. Validity of annamalai university graduation after doing masters degree from ignou
  5. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  6. How can i get admission in MBA without loosing a year with 49% marks?
  7. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?
  8. Can I do B.Ed after completing BSc with 48%? Names of the colleges/institute?
  9. List of Distance Learning Graduation courses offered by IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing M.A in English?
  11. Eligibility for Masters degree in travel and tourism from IGNOU after 17 years of work experience in administration in Defence? Any post graduation related to Zoology in Distance learning? Approved universities for the same?
  12. How to do M.Com from distance education in Annamalai University
  13. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU with 45.9% in Graduation and 47.4% in Post Graduation having 9 yeas of Teaching experience?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for M.A Geography from IGNOU after completion of graduation course?
  15. Procedure of B.Ed and how much percentage is required by the general category?
  16. How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  17. How can I get any government job after completion of B.Com course?
  18. What is the procedure followed to do graduation in distance education after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
27th November 2015, 12:29 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Post graduation eligibility in IGNOU after graduation in distance from Annamalai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply for post graduation in IGNOU if I have completed graduation from Annamalai University (distance learning-regular)? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.
Since, Annamalai university us recognized by UGC so, you are eligible to apply for a Master Degree course after completing Graduation through Annamail University. You can the master's degree specialization based on your Graduation stream. You need to qualify in the entrance exam exam conducted by the IGNOU university. Please visit the Official website of the IGNOU for more Information.

Official website - www.ignou.ac.in
27th November 2015, 12:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Post graduation eligibility in IGNOU after graduation in distance from Annamalai University?

Quote:
You have completed graduation degree from Annamalai University so you are eligible for post graduation degree in IGNOU.

Eligibility criteria for masters degree in IGNOU:-

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for entrance exam.

Your Age should be above 18 years.
27th November 2015, 12:55 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for admission post graduation in IGNOU :
  • Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university in relevant stream.
  • There is no age limit.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in graduation.
27th November 2015, 01:13 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

The eligibility to study the post graduation in IGNOU is a graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.

So you are eligible to study the post graduation from IGNOU with your graduation from Annamalai University.
27th November 2015, 02:19 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Indira Gandhi National open university (IGNOU) offers various postgraduate degree courses.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for postgraduate degree courses in IGNOU is that the candidate must have passed graduation in the respective stream from a recognized university/ institution.

As Annamalai university is a recognized university, you are eligible to apply for postgraduate degree courses in IGNOU.

IGNOU offers Distance, Online and regular postgraduate courses.

The list of all postgraduate courses are at http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone/programmes/2
27th November 2015, 05:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need at least 50% marks in your degree to become eligible for admission in any post graduation course of your choice from IGNOU. Also, make sure that you have completed the degree in the relevant subject.

Admission is a simple process and you just have to apply online and send the application with all the documents to IGNOU. If you fulfill the criteria then you will surely get admission.
15th April 2020, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

After completing my b.sc degree in agriculture am eligible for m.sc admission in bio chemistry?
17th April 2020, 01:12 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Post graduation eligibility in IGNOU after graduation in distance from Annamalai University?

You are eligible to the Post graduation course in IGNOU, because the eligibility criteria is Bachelor's Degree or a higher degree from a recognised University.

Students are required to register on IGNOU's official website's admission page and fill the application form online. Upload the required documents, preview the data and pay the application fee.Degree from Annamalai University is valid for government jobs and Post graduation degree courses in IGNOU.
6th June 2020, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Post graduation eligibility in delhi university after graduation from annamali university ditance ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?