30th September 2016, 06:42 PM
santhiyaaswanth

Eligibility for Medical coding training after Engineering in Electronics and Communication? Course fee and duration for the same

I am electronics and communication engineer. Am I eligible to undergo medical coding training? what is the course fee? what is the duration of the course? Please share the genuine answer. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possible training areas I can apply for while doing Electronics and Communication engineering?
  2. Does IIT provides training to other college students? Procedure and eligibility for training in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  3. Which companies offers 15 days training or internship to ECE students in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Mumbai University B.E in Electronics Engineering 5th Sem Digital Communication and Coding Techniques Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What is the VIT Mechanical application issue date?
  6. Institute for 1-2 months training in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  7. How to get industrial training in electronics and communication in Kolkata?
  8. Does companies offer theoretical knowledge in training session? Industrial training for Electronics student?
  9. Training in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication?
  10. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Syllabus for entrance test of CDAC Hyderabad? Which course is suitable for me? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Companies in Mumbai to do industrial training for ECE students?
  13. Previous years question papers of Animal Husbandry and Vet science of RAS exam?
  14. Who can do Medical Coding and Billing training?
  15. Can I do training in ISRO if I am doing 3rd year diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  16. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  17. Eligibility to do 15 days internship program in 2nd year of Electronics & Communication from Bharat Electronics Limited? -- [New]
  18. Duration of Training in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) final semester student?
4th October 2019, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Medical coding training after Engineering in Electronics and Communication? Course fee and duration for the same

I am mechanical engineer can I study medical coding
10th March 2020, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Medical coding training after Engineering in Electronics and Communication? Course fee and duration for the same

Mechanical engineer can study medical coding
7th November 2020, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I'm mechanical engineering graduate can I study medical coding and get job in medical coding? Pls give genuine answer
7th November 2020, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Can mechanical engineering graduate after completing medical coding course get medical coding job?
3rd August 2021, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

I am an Electronics and communication engineering student can I do medical coding course and what will be the fee structure and how long I have to attend the class
21st December 2021, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I am an electrical and electronic engineering student . can I study medical coding.
24th January 2022, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i am electrinics engineer can i do medical coding
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?