29th April 2017, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do 15 days internship program in 2nd year of Electronics & Communication from Bharat Electronics Limited?

I am in second year of Electronics & Communication engineering want to attend 15 days internship program in Bharat Electronics Limited. Eligibility to do training.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore for ECE graduate?
  2. Internship details of BEL for B.Tech(ECE) graduates?
  3. Can I apply for Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited being an M.Tech(Communication System) 1st year student? Is it chargeable?
  4. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship training in companies while doing Electronics and Communication engineering 2nd year?
  5. Requirements to apply for Internship in Millenium Telecom Limited for B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. List of companies providing training with stipend for B.Tech ECE students?
  7. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  8. How to get an internship program for electronics and communication engineering? Companies offering internship program for ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  10. What are the jobs available after CEC course?
  11. List of companies offering 15 days internship program for second year ECE course student
  12. List of electrical MNCs after completing B.E in EEE with CGPA of 7?
  13. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
  14. Weekend 1 month Internship in Electronics & Communication
  15. How can i apply for internship after 2nd year completion of Electronics Engineering?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  17. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  18. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
4th May 2017, 01:26 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do 15 days internship program in 2nd year of Electronics & Communication from Bharat Electronics Limited?

No, you are not eligible to do 15 days Internship program being a 2nd year Electronics and Communication candidate.

And Yes, in order to be eligible for doing Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), you are required to meet a certain eligibility criteria.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> You must be pursuing either 3rd year or 4th year of B.Tech/ B.E in Engineering.

>> As you are presently pursuing 2nd year, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to do Internship.

>> I suggest you to wait for one more year in order to get eligibility and then you may easily for doing Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited (Company)

Click here for BEL Careers Section
24th February 2018, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to do 15 days internship program in 2nd year of Electronics & Communication from Bharat Electronics Limited?

I am in 4th year of Electronics & Communication engineering want to attend 6 or more days internship program in Bharat Electronics Limited bangalore, is that possible. If possible please share the information to whom do i have to contact.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?