9th February 2019, 03:43 PM
Ranjita Nimesh Patel

Eligibility and procedure to apply for NET examination?

I have completed my CMA degree course in 2014. I'm not working anywhere. Can I apply for NET exam? If yes, then what is the application procedure? Is it online or offline? Do I need to pay any fees while applying? How much?

11th February 2019, 10:03 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to apply for NET examination?

NET refers to National Eligibility Test and it is conducted twice every year by NTA (National Testing Agency).

The minimum education required to apply for the same examination is a master's degree in concerned subject with at least 55% marks from a recognised university. Marks relaxation upto 5% is allowed for candidates belonging to SC/ST or PH categories.

Also, in order to apply for the same examination, all you need to refer to its official link (mentioned below) and fill its online application form when it is available.

For more details and FAQs regarding NET, you can refer to the link www.ntanet.nic.in.
11th February 2019, 08:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in NET:

Candidate who has completed Master's degree in any discipline from a University which is authorised by UGC is eligible.
The candidate must have scored at least 55% score in Masters.
There is no upper age limit for assistant professor.
Junior research fellowship- maximum age should not be more than 28 years as on 1st December of admission of year.

Application procedure:

The candidates are required to download the bank challan performa from the UGC website and then deposit the requisite test fee in any branch of State Bank of India.

Before applying online, the candidates must possess the following 1) stand passport size photograph and copy of bank challan.

Candidate seeking admission to the test apply online on the UGC website that is www.ugc.ac.in.

After successful solution, the candidates should take printout of online application form attendance slip and admission card.

Candidates seeking Age relaxation must and close the certificate of educational qualification / research experience and entitling the candidates for age relaxation.

The application along with required documents must reach the registrar of the university.

Application received after specified date at the test centre will be rejected.

Before applying online candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available on UGC website and also to be shortly published in the employment news.

The candidates must effects there recent identical passport size photograph, the places indicated on the printout of online application form and sign across the photograph after it is a fixed.
12th February 2019, 12:16 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility :-

Candidates should have Master's or equivalent Degree from University/ institute recognised but UGC.
The percentage of marks required in qualifying examination is 55% and 5% relaxation is given to reserved categories.
The maximum age limit is 28 years and 5 years relaxation in upper age limit is given to reserved categories.

Procedure:

You should have to fill the application form.
Aadhar card is mandatory to apply to NET.
No applicant will be accepted after last date of exam fill.
12th February 2019, 03:10 PM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

No, As per the eligibility you have to complete your PG course and also complete your B.Ed then only you are eligible for NET exam.
After NET examination you will be eligible for the post of teacher in both private and government school and colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?