19th April 2020, 04:01 PM
Priya2312

Eligibility and procedure to apply for PMET Officer post?

Hi, I have completed my Master of Social Work - MSW am I eligible for Planning, monitoring, evaluation & reporting (PMER) Officer job post? How can I apply for PMER Officer?

1st March 2023, 10:47 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to apply for PMET Officer post?

Eligibility

*The applicant must be an Indian citizen
*Must have attaimed 23 years of age at the time of application.
*Must have completed their B.Ed degree from a Government recognised institution
*Must have scored atleast 55% marks in graduation.

Steps to fill the application form
*Students have to visit the official website of university
*There, they have to get registered and has to enter some personal and educational details.
*After filling all the particulars, they have to pay the fees online and download the generated application form for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?