9th July 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue BE or B.Tech after 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making?

Am I eligible to pursue BE or B.Tech after completion of 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making from Government Tool Room & Training Center? Is yes, then which engineering branch should I opt for either BE or B.Tech?

6th December 2020, 02:48 PM
amanmishra098

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue BE or B.Tech after 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making?

.Tech in Tool Engineering is a 4- year undergraduate course whose first seven semesters consist of theoretical subjects and workshops and the last semester is reserved for industrial training and substantial project work.

Upon successful completion of the course, graduates interested in higher studies in the discipline may choose to pursue M. Tech/ M.E in the subject.

Those interested in working may go for employment opportunities in fields like manufacturing sector, education sector, R&D section in industries, railways etc.
Some of the popular firms that hire such Tool Engineers are Tata motors, Yamaha, Hero Honda, Maruti Suzuki, among others. They are hired in capacities such as Tool Designer, Tool and Die Maker, Lecturer, etc.

The average annual tuition fee charged in India for the course ranges between INR 1.14 lacs and 2.88 lacs.

Average annual entry- level salary offered to such Tool Engineers in the country ranges around INR 3 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?