10th January 2017, 09:16 AM
cheransaravanan

In which stream should I pursue B.Tech after completing Diploma in Tool and Die making from NTTF? Which other course can I pursue rather than B.Tech?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Tool and Die Making from NTTF and now I want to pursue higher studies. I want to pursue B.Tech but I want to know in which stream should I pursue B.Tech? Which other course can I pursue rather than B.Tech? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options available for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  2. Is there any government jobs available for NTTF diploma holders in tool and die making? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible for me to do mechanical B.Tech as distance education after completing diploma in tool and die making from NTTF
  4. What is the next step after NTTF diploma in Tool and die making? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to pursue BE or B.tech after 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making?
  6. How can I join Automobile Engineering after completing NTTF diploma in Tool and Die Making
  7. How can I join Automobile engineering after completing NTTF diploma in tool and die making
  8. Is there any central government job for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making from NTTF and 3 years diploma holder?
  9. Is there any job in railways after completing 3 years of Tool and Die Making course from NTTF?
  10. Can I apply for SI selection while pursuing NTTF Diploma in Tool and Die making?
  11. What are the future aspects of Diploma course in Tool & Die Making?
  12. How to do higher studies after completion of NTTF?
  13. Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  14. List of colleges which allows NTTF diploma student to take up B.E lateral entry?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.E. in Mechanical from VTU having done Diploma in Tool & Die Making?
  16. List of B.Tech colleges which allow NTTF students for admission?
  17. How can I join AMIE after completing diploma in tool and die engineering?
  18. What to do after Tool and Die making? B.Tech after completing Tool and Die making?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?