19th April 2023, 05:27 PM

Eligibility for Staff Selection Board for Exservicemen

Sir After completing my 10th. I have completed graduation correspondence. Without 12th intermediate. So please tell me I'm eligible for staff section board to apply. As an Exservice men. Indian Army. Age 42 Running

23rd April 2023, 01:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Staff Selection Board for Exservicemen

Eligibility for Staff Selection Board for Exservicemen:-

The eligibility criteria for Staff Selection Board (SSB) for Ex-servicemen may vary depending on the recruitment notification and the post for which you are applying. However, in general, the following are the eligibility criteria for Ex-servicemen to appear for the SSB:

Age Limit:
The age limit may vary depending on the post for which you are applying. Generally, the age limit for Ex-servicemen is up to 45 years, but it can be relaxed for certain categories.

Educational Qualification:
The educational qualification may vary depending on the post for which you are applying. Generally, candidates are required to have a minimum educational qualification of 10+2 or equivalent.

Experience:
Ex-servicemen who have completed a minimum of 15 years of service in the Armed Forces and have been released/retired from service are eligible to apply for SSB.

Physical Standards:
Candidates must meet the physical standards specified by the recruiting organization, which may include height, weight, chest.
24th April 2023, 11:47 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Staff Selection Board for Exservicemen

Eligibility for staff selection board for ex-servicemen:-

> Citizenship: The candidate must be a citizen of India.

> Age: The candidate's age should be within the prescribed age limit as mentioned in the recruitment notification.

> Educational Qualification: The educational qualification required for the Staff Selection Board for Ex-servicemen varies based on the position applied for. Candidates must possess the minimum educational qualification as specified in the notification.

> Experience: Candidates must have relevant experience in the field, as specified in the notification.

> Ex-servicemen Status: Candidates must have served in the Indian Armed Forces and have been released or retired from service after completing their term of duty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?