5th August 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

How to give Staff Selection Commission exam for 12th Humanities UP Board student?

Hi everyone, I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream from UP Board. After completing my 12th, I want to give the exam of Staff Selection Commission. I don’t have any idea, so I want to know how I can give this exam?

8th August 2019, 04:08 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to give Staff Selection Commission exam for 12th Humanities UP Board student?

You can appear for the SSC CHSL and other recruitment examination only after the completion of the std 12th.

The minimum age limit is 18 years. Candidates have to qualify in various stages of the examination for the final selection.

So, if you want to appear in the examination, you can prepare for the examination as per syllabus and can also take help of online study materials available at official website of various coaching institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?