23rd March 2019, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Tourism Administration for Intermediate PCM student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying my Intermediate with PCM stream. I want to study Bachelor of Tourism Administration course. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to study this BTA course. Please tell me immediately.

27th March 2019, 04:57 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Tourism Administration for Intermediate PCM student?

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Tourism Administration for intermediate PCM student:-

The basic eligibility criterion for pursuing B.A (Tourism Studies) degree is qualifying 12th or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognised board of the country.

A candidate who has passed from any other University or board of examination to the plus two of the higher with not less than 40% marks in aggregate is eligible for admission.

However, SC / ST, OBC and other eligible communities shall be given relaxation as per University rules.
27th March 2019, 05:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Tourism Administration for Intermediate PCM student?

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Tourism Administration in intermediate PCM student:-

Candidates who have completed their HSC (12th) examination in any stream from a recognised board across the country with a minimum 50% aggregate.

Individually institutes also carry out their individual admission process.

However, SC / ST, OBC and other eligible communities shall be given relaxation as per University rules.
28th March 2019, 09:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to pursue Bachelor of tourism administration if you have completed your 10 + 2 with PCM stream with at least 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved category students from a recognised.
But you have to qualify the entrance test known as NHMCET.
30th March 2019, 08:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue Bachelor of Tourism Administration:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this Bachelor of Tourism Administration course is given below.

Name of the Course - Bachelor of Tourism Administration

>> You should have completed 12th Class in Higher Secondary Course in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university in any stream.

>> Hence, you are eligible after completion of 12th with PCM after completion of this course.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 50% marks.

>> Some of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for offering admission into this BTA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?