27th September 2018, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Forensic Science) for BSc(Mathematics) Honours student?

Hello friends, I am an undergraduate, studying BSc with Mathematics Honours. I have Chemistry and Physics also in my BSc. But after completing my BSc, I want to do MSc with Forensic Science. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to study.

1st March 2023, 02:45 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Forensic Science) for BSc(Mathematics) Honours student?

The eligibility criteria

The course demand the students to have persued bachelor's degree in science
( forensic science, or botany or Zoology or Physics, chemistry or biochemistry, microbiology, biotechnology, or medical lab) or equivalent qualification with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from recognised board.
Students are supposed to pass the National level entrance exam GATE or other entrance exam conducted by the University.
Application for admission are available for all from the website or by directly visiting the colleges admission office.
The selection of students is based on marks scored in entrance exam.
Some of the top entrance exam are
GATE
BHU PET
IPU CET
CPGET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?