23rd March 2017, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in Abroad for pursuing MBBS with Scholarship after completing B.Sc? How much should I score to become eligible?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc and after completing it I want to pursue MBBS from Abroad so I want to know am I eligible to get admission in Abroad for pursuing MBBS with Scholarship after completing B.Sc? How much should I score to become eligible? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about getting scholarships for doing MS in UK or US?
  2. Am I eligible to study MBBS with scholarship in Abroad if secured 52% in 12th?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after completing GNM?
  4. Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of M.Sc course in abroad?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with scholarship in Abroad?
  6. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  7. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What to do for doing B.Tec engineering in abroad ?
  9. Eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany?
  10. What should I do to study in Abroad after B.Sc IT? Documents required to avail scholarship?
  11. Am I eligible to do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  12. Can I pursue MBBS from any Country after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What do I have to do to get admission in Abroad?
  13. Am I eligible for pursuing MBBS from abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine etc? I have 50% marks in 12th and 69.5% in B.Sc microbiology
  14. What is the total expense for pursuing MBBS? Can I get a Scholarship for pursuing MBBS?
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in abroad after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture?
  16. Which test to clear in order to get scholarship for MBBS from Abroad?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for MBBS candidate?
  18. Can I get a scholarship for studying in Abroad after completing class 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?