16th April 2018, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Speech & Hearing Diploma course for 10th candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am done with my Board exam of 10th standard. I am interested to do Diploma course in Speech & Hearing. So, after my 10th, I am eligible to study this Diploma course or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to pay extra fee to do PG Diploma in Neuro Audiology in All India Institute of Speech & Hearing if belongs to other state candidate?
  2. Diploma course in hearing listing & speech (D.H.L.S.) - Course Details, Fee Structure, Duration, Entrance Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Biology streams available to study in M.Sc for Speech and Hearing graduate?
  4. How to get a government job after completing diploma in speech and hearing at Mumbai
  5. How can I join audiology courses?
  6. Colleges in Kerala for Speech & Hearing degree course? Entrance exams and fees for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Speech Language Pathology) in All India Institute of Speech and Hearing? -- [New]
  8. How to take admission in National Institute of Speech and Hearing, Kerala to study Audiology and Speech Language course? What is the fee structure?
  9. Can I pursue B.Ed after bachelor degree in speech and hearing?
  10. Career as speech and hearing therapist?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  12. Is it possible for a commerce student to opt for Speech Therapy Course?
  13. Does audiology have scope in future? Can I get a government job in Audiology?
  14. Colleges from where I can do Speech and Therapy course?
  15. How to apply for All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore after 2nd PUC?
  16. Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma?
  17. How can I get admission with full scholarship in Ireland, Singapore, UK or Australia for Master degree in Speech and Hearing programme?
  18. What is the meaning of speech therapy? What is the eligibility criteria?
30th April 2018, 05:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Speech & Hearing Diploma course for 10th candidate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech course:

This Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech course is a 1 year Diploma course and the basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have completed 12th Class with PCB or PCM subjects from a recognized board.

>> As you are done with 10th class right now, I suggest you to first pursue higher secondary course in order to be eligible for pursuing this course.

>> Your age must be more than 17 years and you must have working knowledge in English and proficiency in the regional languages.

>> You may find employment opportunities in NGOs, Rehabilitation Centers, government and private hospitals, clinics..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?