4th May 2022, 10:36 AM
Suruchi Bharti

Eligibility for TCS, Gate, Upsc after diploma + Btech (lateral entry)?

I have a doubt that am I eligible for TCS examination after diploma + btech(lateral entry) ?
2: And also in future am I eligible for gate and UPSC examination I have not degree of class 12th
I have only degree of diploma + btech(lateral entry)
??

11th May 2022, 10:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for TCS, Gate, Upsc after diploma + Btech (lateral entry)?

As far as you are concerned about the validity of B.Tech pursued in lateral entry mode after Diploma (instead of Class 12th) for appearing in GATE, UPSC examination, or Campus placements options like TCS, etc. then I would like to let you know that the same degree is certainly valid and equivalent to regular B.Tech degree course of four years pursued after Class 12th.
14th May 2022, 12:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for TCS, Gate, Upsc after diploma + Btech (lateral entry)?

The first thing I would like to let you is that B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) degree course of 3 years pursued on the basis of Diploma degree course of 3 years (through lateral
entry) is equally equivalent to a full time B.Tech degree course of 4 years pursued after Class 12th for appearing in GATE, UPSC, or any government or private job applications and higher education degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?