2nd January 2018, 12:05 PM
G.MOHAN STATS

Eligibility for TNTET exam after B.Ed in Mathematics?

I am a B.E. Graduate and wants to pursue B.Ed in Mathematics. Am I eligible for TNTET Exam? If not then explain why not.

4th January 2018, 12:31 PM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for TNTET exam after B.Ed in Mathematics?

Yes you are eligible for Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET). Every candidate who qualifies their educational criteria are eligible for this test. The minimum educational qualification required for TNTET are :-

12th standard /Equivalent from a recognised board.
Graduation degree in B.Ed/B.Sc from a UGC/AICTE approved universities.

These are the basic requirements which a candidate must have.
4th January 2018, 05:19 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Tamil Nadu will conducts the Teacher Eligibility Test in the following areas of Tamil Nadu for the requirement of candidates who had been selected in the entrance examination conducted by the Teacher Eligibility Board of Tamil Nadu.

For the post required educational qualifications are divided into two classes i.e, class 1-5 and second one is 6-8 class.

Educational qualification for teachers in 1 to 5 classes you must completed 10+2 class from recognized board and diploma in teacher education from any recognized teacher training institute.

Educational qualification for teachers in 6 to 8 classes you must completed graduation with any one of subjects such as Tamil, English, Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, History and Geography from any recognized university.
13th March 2022, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,one doubt i completed Bsc chemistry 2011 and B.ed2014 and then BA Tamil completed 2021.my question can apply for tntet BA tamil(2021)with B.ed(2014)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?