15th April 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for UPTET 2015 examination

I am m.a. 46% and b.a. 47% and n.t.t. two year necce new delhi. So tell me that whether can I apply uptet 2015 or not?

15th April 2015, 02:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for UPTET 2015 examination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am m.a. 46% and b.a. 47% and n.t.t. two year necce new delhi. So tell me that whether can I apply uptet 2015 or not?
You have not B.Ed or D.Ed degree so you are not eligible for UPTET 2015 exam.

Educational qualification for UPTET 2015 exam:-

For Primary Level teacher:

The candidates must have Graduation degree with minimum of 50% marks with 2 years diploma in special education (D.Ed) OR BTC training from UP OR 4 year diploma in elementary education.

For Upper Primary Level teacher:

The candidates Should have Graduation degree with minimum of 50% marks with one year degree in elementary education (B.EL.ED) OR BTC training from UP OR 2 years programme in BTC/CT (Nursery)/ NTT.
15th April 2015, 02:03 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Eligibility for UPTET 2015 examination

UPTET 2015 Eligibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
UPTET i.e. Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility test is expected to be conducted in the month of May 2015. This exam is being conducted by UP basic education board to take intakes of teachers in government school of UP. Those who qualifies BTC or VBTC courses, they will be eligible for teaching posts in UP Primary schools. For assistant primary teacher posts are for Primary and Secondary level teachers of government schools candidates have to qualify UPTET.

Tentative dates for release of notification is in the month of May, for which last date can be expected in the same month. Mostly exam will be conducted in the month of June 2015.

About eligibility:
For primary teacher, you should have graduation degree with 50% minimum. It should be with either 2 years of special education or BTC training from Utter Pradesh or 4 years of diploma in elementary education.

For Upper Primary teacher, you need to apply for UPTET 2015 with graduation degree with 50% plus one year degree in elementary education. Or BTC training from Utter Pradesh, OR 2 years of BTC or CT or NTT programme.
15th April 2015, 02:05 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

UPTET Exam conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Basic education Board for Primary Teachers (Class I to V) and Upper Primary Teachers(Class VI to VIII) posts.

Paper 1 is for Primary Teachers (Class I to V) and paper 2 is for Upper Primary Teachers (Class VI to VIII).

Eligibility Criteria for Primary teacher-

Candidate must have Graduation degree with minimum 50% marks with 2 years diploma in special education (D.Ed) or BTC training from UP or 4 year diploma in elementary education.

Eligibility Criteria for Upper Primary teacher-

Those candidate can apply to UPTET 2015 exam who have Graduation degree with minimum of 50% marks with one year degree in elementary education (B.EL.ED) or BTC training from UP or 2 years programme in BTC/CT (Nursery)/ NTT. There is no separate age limit for the UP TET exam.

Application forms online registration starting date- May 2015
Last date- May 2015
Exam Date - expected in June 2015 (likely on 21.06.2015).
15th April 2015, 09:10 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

UPTET is divided in two parts and they are as below:-->>

1.Educational Qualification for level 1 (Classes I-V) primary stage and
2 Educational Qualification for level 2 (Classes VI-VIII) upper primary

The eligibility criteria for Educational Qualification for level 1 (Classes I-V) primary stage are as below:---->>

The candidate will have a degree of any of the following available.

1.A Graduation degree and 2 years course in BTC/CT (Nur)/ NTT, must be approved by NCTE .
2.A graduation degree with 50% minimum marks and 1 year B.Ed. course .
3.A graduation degree with 45% minimum marks and 1 year B.Ed. course as per NCTE guidelines .
4.A Graduation degree and BTC training from UP, must be approved by NCTE .

And the eligibility for the Educational Qualification for level 2 (Classes VI-VIII) upper primary are as below:--->>

The candidate should have any of the below degree available .

1.A Graduation degree and 2 years course in BTC/CT (Nur)/ NTT, must be approved by NCTE .
2.A Graduation degree with 50 % marks and B.Ed., is enough to make you a eligible candidate .
3.A Graduation degree with 50 % marks + NCTE approved B Ed/ D Ed (special Education)/
4.A Graduation degree and BTC training from UP, must be approved by NCTE
15th April 2015, 10:25 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

:::::: Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2015 Eligibility Details ::::::

For Primary Level teacher: You must have graduation degree with minimum of 50% marks with 2 years diploma in special education (D.Ed) OR BTC training from UP OR 4 year diploma in elementary education.

For Upper Primary Level teacher: You should have graduation degree with minimum of 50% marks with one year degree in elementary education (B.EL.ED) OR BTC training from UP OR 2 years programme in BTC/CT (Nursery)/ NTT.

For more details: www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
16th April 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I am in tyb.com after ty which course help me to become railway driver
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?