26th February 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

When the result of JEXPO will be released in West Bengal? Date of counselling session?

hello everyone
when will be publish jexpo
results of polytechnic in west bengal of this year?
and when the counselling is start?
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Rankwise seat allotment in different streams of Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal through JEXPO counselling?
  2. When the application form of West Bengal JEXPO will be released? Examination date and last date of form submission?
  3. Syllabus, examination date and time of JEXPO in West Bengal?
  4. Examination date and last date of West Bengal JEXPO form submission?
  5. When and from where to get JEXPO forms?
  6. What is the date of BSc Nursing 2nd counseling in West Bengal
  7. What is the date of BSc Nursing 2nd counseling in West Bengal
  8. Eligibility criteria of West Bengal JEXPO for Non-Domicile Student?
  9. Which college can I get in counseling after scoring 2674 rank in JECA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get admission in any Polytechnic College of West Bengal without JEXPO? -- [New]
  11. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  12. Can I get admission if secured 50,000 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  13. How many seats are available in MBBS/ BDS courses in West Bengal? How may I get the details like counselling date, Place, counselling fee and documents required for the same?
  14. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  15. Can I get admission in government college if secured 218110 rank in West Bengal Jexpo?
  16. Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  17. For which stream I will get admission if secured 900 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  18. Possibility to appear in West Bengal JEXPO for 24 years old student?
27th February 2015, 10:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the result of JEXPO will be released in West Bengal? Date of counselling session?

Important Dates of JEXPO 2015 Examination:

JEXPO Counselling date of 2015 session will be announced soon after declaring JEXPO 2015 Exam Result. JEXPO 2015 Examination is going to be held on 12th April, 2015. I am providing expected dates of JEXPO 2015 exam to bring you an Idea, kindly have a look once.

>> JEXPO 2015 Admit Card/ Hall Tickets will be available to download - 16th March, 2015

>> Date of JEXPO 2015 Examination - 12th April, 2015

>> JEXPO 2015 Exam Result - with in 1 month of the conduct of examination

>> JEXPO 2015 Counselling dates - Dates have not been announced yet officially, however JEXPO 2015 Counselling dates will be published after 10 days to 15 days from the declaration of JEXPO 2015 Exam Result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?