28th April 2010, 11:20 AM
imksingh

Eligibility for uttrakhand pre medical entrance test with outside-Uttrakhand domicile? how many seats for outsiders?

Dear sir,
I m a domicile from Bihar, kindly suggest me that could i take part in uttrakhand pre medical entrance test and how much seats have them for other state's student ?

Related Questions:
28th April 2010, 07:24 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility for uttrakhand pre medical entrance test with outside-Uttrakhand domicile? how many seats for outsiders?

dear,
as you are domicile for bihar then you will not be eligible for the uttrakhand pre medical exam......as it is held only for those who have the domicile for uttrakhand state......

still you can apply through all India quota of 5% ...which is available for students of other states...

for more details contact the authority of uttrakhand medical entrance exam.....

best of luck
6th May 2010, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for uttrakhand pre medical entrance test with outside-Uttrakhand domicile? how many seats for outsiders?

kindly tell me the date of uttrakhand pcs examination 2010?
16th June 2010, 01:29 PM
Amritansu subh

Dear
As a outside state applicant you are not not eligible for it however there is all india quota of 5% for outside students an dyou may get a seat.For details you may contact of the authorities
Regards
**Amritansu**
8th July 2010, 03:33 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by imksingh View Post
Dear sir,
I m a domicile from Bihar, kindly suggest me that could i take part in uttrakhand pre medical entrance test and how much seats have them for other state's student ?
Dear friend if you have a domicile of Uttarakhand then you are eligible to give exam also you can take a seat in uttarakhand.

For outsiders it is 15% and also it depend on the rank.

For more information you can contact them directly.
8th December 2010, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i m domicile from allahabad uttar pardesh i want to know about other state pre medical entrance test and how much seats have them for other state student? my email [email protected]
24th December 2010, 12:59 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hiii,,

if you are a domicile of Uttarakhand,then you are eligible to give exam and you can take a seat in Uttarakhand.

For outsiders it is 15%,so it depends on the rank.

For more information you can contact them directly.

Good luck....
22nd January 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

si i am from delhi .could i give uttrakhand pmt
11th April 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i am domiciled of UP. Could I take part in Uttarakhand PMT exam and how many seats for other state's candidates?
14th April 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

When are the government quota forms going to be available???????
16th April 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

can we give the medicle entrance exam of uttrakhand when we are from u.p. state?
18th April 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

what date of applicantion form
22nd April 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

my domicile is in u.p but i qualifyed the 12th in uttarakhand so am i eligible for upmt
27th May 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i m the vonafide of up.n i have no recieve my admit card.respected sir kindly sugges me.!
alka sigh moradabad (up).
22nd September 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, when will last date for submission of CPMT Exam 2011 in Uttrakhand and exam date also?
7th November 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

my domicile is inwest bengal but i qualifyed the 12th in (iawahar navodaya vidyalaya)uttarakhand so am i eligible for upmt
by=biplob roy
26th November 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir ........i have domicile of uttar Pradesh........and all my education untill graduation from uttrakhand....so am i eligible for PCS exam of uttrakhand..........
plz [email protected]
15th January 2012, 03:57 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by imksingh View Post
Dear sir,
HI,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligiblr for Uttrakhand-P.M.T exam if you don,t have domicile of Uttrakhand.
You are eligible for Bihar-P.M.T.

You can take admissions in uttrakhand medical college under management quota.

ALL THE BEST!
12th February 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

HI,
I AM IN GOVERNMENT JOB AND MY NATIVE PLACE IS RUDRAPARYAG (UTTRANCHAL). IF MY SON CLEARS UTTANCHAL PMT. IS HE ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SEAT BASED ON MERIT.
4th March 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of up can i give uttrakhand pmt ,,,,,and to fill application online form 2012...& tell site plzz
reply on my mail id : [email protected]
8th March 2012, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

sir let me know the rules of reservation for obc girls in uapmt also domicile rules in admission in uapmt. thanks
3rd April 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

sir . i m having domicile of uttrakhand and i have passed my 12 from uttarpradesh .whether i m eligible for uttrakhand pmt..is it necessary to pass 12 from uttrakhand..
2nd March 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
Basically m from haryana n wanna take part in u-pmt n don't hv domicile .cn i apply this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?