22nd June 2013, 05:16 PM
vaibhav1437

Which are the engineering colleges in Pune that I can join after scoring 81.18%

i have 81.18% in poly suggest me engg clg in pune please.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in Engineering Colleges in Pune after scoring 66.2 in 12th board exam?
  2. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  3. Can I get a seat in Mumbai/Pune government engineering colleges for admission after scoring 156 in MHT CET?
  4. Which engineering college to choose in Pune and Ahmednagar after scoring 165 in PCM and 83 in MHT CET?
  5. List of engineering colleges in Pune Gradewise? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  7. Chances of admission in Pune Engineering Colleges in Computer Engineering after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?
  8. How to take admission in Pune engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 92 marks in CET?
  9. Which are the good colleges of B.Com in Pune that I can get after scoring 57% -- [New]
  10. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  11. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  12. Which engineering colleges could I get with 68 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff of colleges in Pune?
  13. How to take admission in diploma Mechanical in Pune Colleges after scoring 68% in SSC?
  14. Which colleges can I get in Pune after scoring 73 percentile in MH CET?
  15. Information about the colleges in which I can get after completing 2 years diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering in college of Military Engineering Pune?
  16. Admission in government college in Pune after scoring 87% marks in final year diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges in Pune University?
  17. Is it possible to join in engineering college after scoring 86 cutoff in 12th?
  18. Date of start of lateral entry admission for engineering in Pune? Can other state students apply for the same? List of good engineering colleges in Pune for ETC branch?
7th August 2015, 02:14 PM
Arjunkapooryadav

Default Re: Which are the engineering colleges in Pune that I can join after scoring 81.18%

Top And Best Colleges:

• Padmashree Dr. DY Patil Institute of Engineering and Technology, Pune
  • College of Engineering, Pune
  • Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune
  • Army Institute of Technology, Pune
  • Smt. Kashibai Navale College of Engineering, Vadgaon
  • Symbiosis International University, Pune
  • Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune
  • MIT Academy of Engineering, Pune
  • Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering, Pune

Other Colleges:

1. Dr. DY Patil School of Engineering, Pune
  2. Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering for Women, Pune
  3. Sinhgad College of Architecture, Pune
  4. Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s College of Architecture, Pune
  5. Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
  6. Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture For Women, Pune
  7. Dr. DY Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute, Pune
  8. Jayawant Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, Pune
  9. Sharadchandra Pawar College of Engineering, Pune
  10. Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune
  11. Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture For Women, Pune
  12. Mulshi Institute of Technology and Research, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?