25th December 2018, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Diploma Pharmacy course in Punjab?

Hi Sir, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard. After completing my 10th, I want to do Diploma course in Pharmacy. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can study this Diploma course anywhere in Punjab?

24th June 2023, 12:00 PM
eduking

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Diploma Pharmacy course in Punjab?

You need to appear for the polytechnic entrance exam of the Punjab state for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy. The eligibility for the course is class 12th with PCB or PCM stream from a recognized board with 50% marks.

Just make sure you appear for the entrance exam and secure a decent rank, then only you will be able to get admission at your choice of university.
30th June 2023, 01:33 PM
Chandanguriya
Banned

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Diploma Pharmacy course in Punjab?

In Punjab, the entrance exam conducted for admission to the Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) course is known as the Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET). PPMET is conducted by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot, Punjab.

The PPMET exam is typically held once a year, and it assesses the knowledge and aptitude of candidates seeking admission to various paramedical courses, including D.Pharma, in Punjab.

The PPMET exam consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) covering subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. The exam duration is usually two hours, and the total marks vary each year.

To be eligible for the PPMET exam, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
1. Nationality: Candidates should be Indian citizens.
2. Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as of December 31st of the year of admission.
3. Education: Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects. The minimum aggregate marks required may vary each year.

It's important to note that the specific eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and application process may be subject to change, so it is recommended to visit the official website of BFUHS or the designated portal for PPMET for the most up-to-date information.

Additionally, it is advisable to regularly check the official notifications and announcements from BFUHS or the Punjab government regarding the PPMET exam to stay informed about the important dates, application procedures, and any changes in the admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?