25th July 2018, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia for MSc(IT) student?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MCA course after my MSc(IT). I would like to know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure admission for this MCA course in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  2. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. How may I get previous year entrance papers of MCA program in Jamia Millia Islamia University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  9. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  10. Am I eligible to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if studying B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  11. When the notification of Jamia Millia Islamia MCA entrance exam will be released? Requirements to apply?
  12. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Interdisciplinary) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. When the application form of PGD in Journalism entrance exam will be released by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  14. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  16. How to prepare for cracking Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam of 11th standard? Important topics which should I study more?
  17. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  18. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
26th July 2018, 08:10 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia for MSc(IT) student?

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and it is a master degree course with a very good career scope in IT industry and software world.

The minimum education required for pursuing MCA degree course from JMI ( Jamia Millai Islamia ) university is a bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognized university. Further, the candidate must have studied Mathematics either in his/her higher secondary school degree or in his/her bachelor degree. Students having pursued BCA/B.Sc(IT/CS) degree courses are also eligible.

Also, for admission in the same degree course, you need to qualify its admission test which is held by JMI university. For more details and updates regarding admission test, you can log on to the link www.jmi.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?