24th November 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam date for MAT entrance exam? Can we fill up the form now?

Res. sir / madam

kindly provide me entrace date of MAT so that we can fill up the forms for the

Related Questions:
  1. Date to fill the entrance exam form for PGT/TGT entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  3. When will I get the MAT entrance exam form? Date of the entrance exam and sale of MAT forms?
  4. What are the tentative dates of D-MAT entrance exam for MBBS? Where will the forms be available? Is it possible to fill the application form by online? What is the eligibility criteria for giving admission?
  5. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  6. List of exams for M.Com admission after B.Com? When is the last date to fill the application form for M.Com entrance exam? -- [New]
  7. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  8. When will the PH.D entrance exam going to happen next? Where to fill the form and submit it?
  9. Method to fill the MCA entrance exam form? Date of sale of the admission form of Pune University MCA entrance exam?
  10. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  11. Last date to fill up CS entrance exam form?
  12. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc?
  13. Date of All India MAT Exam? Last date to fill the form for this Exam?
  14. What is the date for this years MAT entrance exam? Date of sale of forms?
  15. Date of the next MAT exam? Date to fill the form for next MAT exam?
  16. What is the last date to fill the form for B.Ed of Chandigarh?
  17. Am I eligible for CAT entrance exam with 49.5%?
  18. What is the last date to fill the ICAR entrance exam form?
25th November 2011, 07:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam date for MAT entrance exam? Can we fill up the form now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Res. sir / madam

DETAILS ABOUT MAT EXAM

The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT 2012 is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University .

Final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc.)can also apply.

There is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation which is different for different management institutes and universities.

EXAM DATE DETAILS:-

FORM AVAILABILITY----Third week of October-2011 to Second November-2011

LAST DATE-----Second week of November-201

EXAM DATE----19th December 2011 Last held on Sunday, 5-Dec-2010, 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
26th November 2011, 12:59 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Entrance exam date for MAT entrance exam? Can we fill up the form now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Res. sir / madam

MAT ENTRANCE EXAM DATE

Sorry, the registration for MAT December 2011 exam is over and also MAT February 2012 exam online registration is also over by end of October...

-> Maybe they might open the registration once again by end of December or so...

-> To get more information about MAT exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Just try to contact the officials from the below address/contact number.

All India Management Association

Management House

14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003, India

Tel: 011 - 24645100 / 011 - 24617354 / 011 - 43128100

Fax: 011- 24626689

hope the info. helps...

Quote:
"Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you."
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?