23rd December 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

List of exams for M.Com admission after B.Com? When is the last date to fill the application form for M.Com entrance exam?

Hello sir/mam
Please tell me what’s the syllabus of mcom entrance exam, as I am in final bcom, I have to give my exam in June next year, so am I eligible to appear for M.Com 2016-2018, what is the last date to fill the form? In case I am not eligible, what course can I purse as I am a ca student.

21st October 2016, 09:29 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of exams for M.Com admission after B.Com? When is the last date to fill the application form for M.Com entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/mam
Please tell me what’s the syllabus of mcom entrance exam, as I am in final bcom, I have to give my exam in June next year, so am I eligible to appear for M.Com 2016-2018, what is the last date to fill the form? In case I am not eligible, what course can I purse as I am a ca student.
There is no common entrance exam for M.Com course. The concerned university will conduct it's own entrance exam within the college. The reputed entrance exam such as,

- Banaras Hindu University M.Com Entrance Exam
- Indian Institute Of Management M.Com Entrance Exam
- Indira Gandhi National Open University M.Com Entrance Exam
- Nirma University, Ahmedabad M.Com Entrance Exam
- Vels University M.Com Entrance Exam

Eligibility Criteria:

- The candidate must have completed Graduation or its equivalent qualification in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.

- The candidate must have studied Statistics, Mathematics or accounts subject at Graduation level.

The application will be available during the month of April/May. One can get the application from the college counter office. One can also download the application from the official website. The candidate can apply online or offline. Please, refer the respective university official website for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?