20th May 2019, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in B.Tech Food Technology?

I'm confused about which entrance exam study I have to start. Right now I'm in 3rd year. Can you tell me such entrance exam which are beneficial after B.Tech in Food Technology?

24th May 2019, 05:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in B.Tech Food Technology?

Entrance exam for admission in BTech Food Technology:-

The admission process of BTech Food Technology is based on entrance examination.
Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examinations( ICAR AIEEA) is one of the best entrance exam for food technology course in India.
24th May 2019, 05:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in B.Tech Food Technology?

After completion of BTech in food technology you can get job in food processing industries, research Laboratories, hotels, soft drink factory, quality control, Rice Mills, manufacturing industries and distilleries.

Higher study options after btech in food technology:

Master of engineering in food technology

Master of technology in processing and Food Engineering

Master of technology in food and nutrition

Master of Business Administration

Entrance exams : NIFTEM
GATE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?