3rd April 2017, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam do I need to write after completing class 12th to pursue a career in Food Technology?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue a Career in Food Technology so I want to know which entrance exam do I need to write after completing class 12th to pursue a career in Food Technology? How can I apply for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with CEC? Do I have to write any entrance exam for the same?
  2. Can I pursue B.Tech Food Technology after completing class 12th? Which Colleges in India offer this course?
  3. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Mass Communication after completing class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?
  4. Can I pursue LLB after completing class 12th (Medical)? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [New]
  5. What is the pay scale after completing 12+Diploma in Food Technology? Can I pursue M.Tech after completing Diploma?
  6. Can I pursue Cinematography from USA after completing class 10th? How can I apply for the course and Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  7. How can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  8. What is the procedure to pursue LLB course after the completion of class 12th? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  9. Can I write IES exam after completing 12th in food technology
  10. Can I pursue MBBS directly after completing class 12th? How many exams do I have to write? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture after completing my class 12th (PCME)? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  12. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  13. Can I pursue Bachelor of Architecture after completing class 12th (PCB)? Do I have to write an entrance exam for admission?
  14. Whether I need to write an entrance exam for admission in Genetic Engineering or will I get admission on the marks scored in class 12th?
  15. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  16. How can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing class 12th? What is the course duration?
  17. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  18. From which College in India can I pursue LLB course after completing HS? Do I need to write any Entrance exam?
1st May 2017, 12:55 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write after completing class 12th to pursue a career in Food Technology?

In general, there are no certain entrance examinations available to pursue this Food Technology course. But yes, there are entrance examination in which you are required to appear to pursue this course.

The basic educational qualification required to do this Bachelor's in Food Technology course is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university. After completion of 12th Class, I suggest you to appear in National or State level Engineering Entrance Examination like Joint Entrance Examination. So that based on the score that you obtain in Engineering Entrance examination you will be getting admission into this Bachelor's in Food Technology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?